Friday 1 November 2013

Fright Night

No one can have failed to notice yesterday was Halloween.
I love Halloween...I love all the scary films on TV, I love all the silly creepy songs, I love all the Halloween themed goodies in the shops, I love the spooky decorations and most of all I LOVE dressing up!

So...I covered my sisters wedding dress (yes she knew about it) in icky, sticky red food colouring and zombified myself!
Evie looked like we'd just dug her up from her grave!
And our friend Emma had the most amazing fake wounds...





Last night some friends of our held a party in their pottery painting shop http://lescadeaux.wix.com there was free painting and trick or treats for kids and then there was an adults fancy dress party.


Evie got a haul of goodies from her hour of trick or treating between the two parties and I took great pleasure in walking around our village in my costume...I realised after posing for hundreds of photos, that I'm a total camera whore when I'm in fancy dress!









Just a few of my photos from last night.
I've decided next year im going to wear my halloween outfit all day...a few hours at night just wasnt long enough!

Until next time
Em x

1 comment: